I thought putting my latest creation up here might encourage me to paint more, sorry about the photo it is a little wonky, but the painting is hanging up in the front door area and I couldn't get a better angle.  At the moment I am just painting to decorate our house which is very bland with hardly any pictures on the wall.  Also painting pictures for family presents, poor people, when you give someone a painted picture they feel obliged to hang it up even if they don't like it.  But we have a rule for grown up Christmas presents, that we only give presents that we made.  It makes you think and be a little creative and so much fun.

Comments

  1. wow!!!I wish I was that talented!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog while looking for some Kiwi blogs.... you are very talented. Do you sell your paintings at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, i have done in the past but have trouble actually getting them painted at the moment. the one above is in our house but would always be on sale for the right amount lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rant of the day - Whitcoulls book pricing

Taking time for mum

Lego my hero