I thought putting my latest creation up here might encourage me to paint more, sorry about the photo it is a little wonky, but the painting is hanging up in the front door area and I couldn't get a better angle. At the moment I am just painting to decorate our house which is very bland with hardly any pictures on the wall. Also painting pictures for family presents, poor people, when you give someone a painted picture they feel obliged to hang it up even if they don't like it. But we have a rule for grown up Christmas presents, that we only give presents that we made. It makes you think and be a little creative and so much fun.
Lego my hero
I visited my parents this weekend and when I left they sent me packing with my old Lego from when I was a child. I have to admit I was DAM excited about getting home and having the chance to play with it. Although I didn't know if it would be the same without the other half of it. My brothers half that is. I always had the houses, post offices and a few cars and trucks. My brother had the roads, space ships and other vehicles. Basically between the two of us we had a little Lego empire. Cue evil laugh (Mew ha ha ha ha ha). Anyway after getting the Lego home, my daughter and I spent 2 hours sorting it out and putting it into its little slidy trays. That was a great job for a 2 year old as she LOVES sorting colours. To be honest it was a life saver and a great way to waste away the hours. Especially when a certain mumma forgot that there was a 4 hour power cut. So there we were sitting in the lounge in our PJ's playing with Lego until 2pm. Had I realised there was going to b...
That's gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow!!!I wish I was that talented!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Just found your blog while looking for some Kiwi blogs.... you are very talented. Do you sell your paintings at all?
ReplyDeleteThank you, i have done in the past but have trouble actually getting them painted at the moment. the one above is in our house but would always be on sale for the right amount lol.
ReplyDelete